terça-feira, 30 de junho de 2009

ISAIAS 41. 8 to 11.

ISAIAS 41. 8 to 11. God helps, strengthens and sustains their slaves. --- Isaiah 41.8 But you, O Israel, my servant, you Jacob, whom eligibility, the seed of Abraham, my friend; The church of God is formed by those who truly accept the Lord Jesus in your heart, and the word of God says, that only reach God through Jesus and the church of God is the new people of God, so all spiritually who accepted the Lord Jesus, who are committed to his work of salvation and eternal life in Christ Jesus form the new Israel of God, and God looks beyond the high for each of us and says: There it is: My nation, my people, the new Israel of God, so we elected to race, real priesthood, holy nation, people of the exclusive property of God. When God speaks, O 'Israel, he is talking with his church, with all who accepted the Lord Jesus in spirit and in truth, but in verse eight he also speaks with each of us individually, to say, my servant. The LORD God and Father in the name of a servant, and every worker of the house of God must be aware that their main function is to serve God, it will run to and from the one that called us from darkness to his wonderful light. And the word says: You Jacob, who I eligibility. The servant of the Lord when God is in the position he wants, (reading the word of God, praying, fasting, morning, praising and glorifying the name of the Lord) for God it is like Jacob, seed or progeny of Abraham. At that moment the Lord God and Father is looking for you and is saying to you that he is a chosen vessel to speak of the great love of God revealed in Jesus. You were elected or chosen by God, so we have a certainty in our hearts, we need much, but our greatest need and take this JESUS: In our home, in our marriage in our work in our school and in our life, because only Jesus can give us what we seek or want, when you will not disagree with the word of God or in disagreement with what God has planned for our lives from eternity. God also calls you a seed of Abraham, the Word of God guarantees us that all who are of faith (those who are have faith in Jesus) are heirs according to promise, and God has promises of blessings and victory for their servants. God prepared blessing without measure to Abraham and his descendants, if we are spiritually seed or offspring of Abraham, we must have a certainty in the heart, which may be going through struggles or difficulties, as happened to Abraham, but God reserved the best of that land for him, God has already reserved the best of land for each of us, and there is still a home in heaven waiting for us, because Jesus said: In the house of my father many addresses and I will prepare a place for you, then I for and prepare a place for you, and take me back to where you are I am. And if we maintain the position of a servant, in communion with the brothers (with all) and with the Holy Spirit of God in the future we live in the sky, along with the PAI, the SON and the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD. God calls us to servant, and then called in a friend. And Jesus said: Do not you call the servants, because a servant does not know what his lord, but I have called you friends, because everything I heard from my Father I have made known. Jesus has shown us the deep and hidden, because he believes in as a friend. And each of us who accept the Lord Jesus in our life we have to say and we say to him: I am a friend of God, I am a chosen vessel of God. Isías 41. 9 --- You, whom I took from the ends of the earth and called you out of their most excellent and I said: Thou art my servant, you chose and not rejected you, not issues, because I am with, not you amazing, because I am your God, I will stress, and help you and support you with my hand of justice. The word of God says: You, whom I took from the ends of the earth and called you out the most excellent, as is said: I just wish those who are in communion with brothers and with the Holy Spirit of God, because the desire of God is to reach everyone, even those who are in places more distant, more remote or unlikely. Some people say that is not worthy of serving the Lord Jesus, but because of their mistakes of the past, his past life, but Jesus is always calling us, because it makes no sense to people, and when you get into your heart, The Lord Jesus tells you: from your sins I do not remember more, your sins are forgiven. The word of God says: You have chosen you and not rejected you. We are chosen of God for salvation and eternal life in Christ Jesus, but the decision is ours, because God gave us free will, but he always said that we rejected, as is said to all who have not yet received in your heart, you and I got rejected. Isaiah 41. 10 Fear not, because I am with, not you amazing, because I am your God. I will stress, and help you and support you with my hand of justice. Fear not, for I am with: It's like if I told you that doing the work of God, the house of the LORD, I will remi, I forgive you, calling you by your name, you now part of my work, you are mine, and I am with valiant man, I am with my servant valuable, I will not leave you or abandon you, trying to pick up and cheer, as they believe you will see the glory of God and reach the largest all the blessings which is salvation and eternal life in Christ Jesus.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário